WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?- All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
- 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 3-5 days of payment.
- Customize item will need sometimes in processing after received the payment from buyer. Processing time depends on the item you purchase. Different items will have different processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S)?
Shipping time depends on your location as well as the item you ordered.
Deliveries to the US typically take 10-20 business days.
Deliveries to all other countries typically take 15-35 business days.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Although our fulfillment house is located in America, some of our
specialty items are located in other countries such as Australia,
Germany, the United Kingdom, and China.
I ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS, WHY DID I ONLY RECEIVE ONE?
Often, when you order multiple items different distribution channels are being utilized. As such, many times each item will be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they will get to you :-)
WHY IS THERE NO UPDATE ON MY TRACKING INFORMATION?
Tracking information may not update immediately in some cases especially with a registered airmail shipment.
- There may be delays between scanning events and the website's updates.
Once we have shipped the item, the tracking status will take a few days to be updated by the shipping carrier. Therefore, please hold on for a few more days and try later.
- Please note that most parcels with this carrier will be received within 10-25 working days after shipment date.
This timeframe is valid regardless of the tracking information's availability.
IMPORT DUTIES AND TAXES
For deliveries outside the USA, you may be required to pay import customs duties or taxes upon receipt of goods. These import customs duties are set at the port of entry by a customs officer and vary from country to country. These charges are in addition to the prices of the products and the shipping and postages fees to cover freight. You are responsible for the import customs duties and taxes. Herzoge.com is unable to subsidize these costs. You are advised to contact your local customs office for more information about the prevailing import duties and taxes if any.